Monday, February 8, 2010

What birth control should I ask for that clears breakouts?

Okay so I am going to the doctor to go on birth control because my periods are all messed up, plus I break out a lot during my period which I definitely want to do away with. Normally I have mild acne; a pimple here or there but before my period it's HORRIBLE. Anyway I was wondering what birth control I should ask for that definitely gets rid of acne?





Please %26amp; Thanks!What birth control should I ask for that clears breakouts?
I've struggled with TERRIBLE acne since I was 13 (now 19). I had tried every prescription drug there was, including Acutane. And finally got desperate enough to try Proactiv (huge waste of money) and Clean and Clear advanced. My OB/GYN put me on Yaz. I haven't had acne since. Completly cleared my complexion. I don't think this is the case for every person, but I know it definitely helped me.What birth control should I ask for that clears breakouts?
i had mild acne and recently went on Trivora


My acne has cleared up almost completely, and i haven't experienced any negative side effects thus far. good luck :)
Ive tried:


Alesse


yasmine


the patch


ty low


and so much more the best one that worked for me is alesse
  • hair cut styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment