Friday, February 12, 2010

What is the control setup for the PC version of the Saw video game?

The in-game menu doesn't give me enough information. The first task is getting out of that beartrap device and I know on the console versions, you use the analog for that part, but I have no clue how to escape it on the PC.What is the control setup for the PC version of the Saw video game?
I had this problem...if you notice there are numbers on the side of the beartrap...originally I thought it was a countdown, BUT its not. press the right number on the keyboard (top numbers not the number pad) exactyl when they flash while moving hte mouse around (the mouse may not be necessary but I did it and it worked) until finally the beartrap is thrown off.





You must get the number scorrect and at the exact time they flash up...What is the control setup for the PC version of the Saw video game?
Try using the arrow keys

No comments:

Post a Comment