Friday, February 12, 2010

How can I control my emotions exam study time, so that I can get some work done?

My personal life always seems to go pear-shaped when it's nearing exam preparation time. And it affects my studying and ultimate performance.





How can I block out emotions and other personal crap, and just concentrate on studying?





Anybody have a technique they use?How can I control my emotions exam study time, so that I can get some work done?
I have a problem with this too...


I sometimes exercise before I study, take a nap before I study, because sleeping helps me relieve my mind of so many thoughts, or I listen to music while studying. Sometimes, if I get to, I talk to ppl about what's bothering me...sometimes they give me well enough advice to give me a motivation to pass this exam!





Try doing something you like, something that makes you smile or laugh, watch a movie, dance do something before settling down to be serious and focused on studying!How can I control my emotions exam study time, so that I can get some work done?
Well , my suggestion you first take a deep breath and ask yourself ';do i want to do it or not'; , if you want to do it , then always be motivated , get all the distraction out of your head , think positively. I know those word seems boring or monontous to you , but its true , very true , so all you have to do is think positively , and believe you can do it.


To sum it up , motivation is the best and effective solution - which you have to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment