Friday, February 12, 2010

How should i control my jealousy ? I dont want to fuss over my bf meeting/talking to other girls ?

The only reason we have arguments in our relationship is coz of jealousy. He is very charming with women and they are automatically drawn to him . This is ruining our relationship. Please help. I hate being jealous but i cant control.How should i control my jealousy ? I dont want to fuss over my bf meeting/talking to other girls ?
The other girls he talks to are humans aren't they, so if he can't talk to them, surely you aren't the ONLY girl he CAN talk to and it's only normal to interact. And if he is charming, then he's charming. Would you rather him to be a miserable old fella being unsociable and moody all day?





Bear this in mind and it should help control your envy.How should i control my jealousy ? I dont want to fuss over my bf meeting/talking to other girls ?
I think if you don't trust him, the relationship is not going to last. If you're constantly getting on him about talking to other women then eventually he will get tired of it. Especially, if he had no intentions.





If a man is going to cheat, then he will cheat. If you nag him all day everyday or don't nag him at all, he will do it if he wants to. So wouldn't life be easier for you to stop doing it? If it's going to happen then it will. And if you don't trust him, then you shouldn't be with him. You don't want to go through life worried and going crazy over this. I'm sure you can spend time doing other productive things and being happy.
Firstly if you don't control it you will just end up killing your relationship.


Every person has their limits, and eventually he will get up and go.





You can not, and should not prevent him talking to other girls. He is a human being who has the right to converse with other human beings, no matter what their gender.





I suggest you work on yourself. Jealousy is often related to insecurity and poor self esteem, so the problem is yours to deal with.





If it really is a problem counseling might be an option.
Hi. I can understand how u feel and sometimes it can be difficult to keep jealousy under control. I think there are a few things you need to consider here. ~Firstly you need to identify if your jealousy stems from something else. Have you had trust issues in the past, have u been mistreated by men in the past so it means you find it hard to be trusting?If any of these factors could be a possibility then I think its really important that you try and work on these issues, perhaps with counselling to identify why you get so jealous and then you can uncover your 'demons' which should help you to move on. However, I don't fully know your situation so i guess it could just be as a result of u being over jealous for no particular reason - guys are allowed to speak to other girls as that's natural. However, i think it depends how ur partner goes about it - if he flirts etc then maybe that is inappropriate. If he really loves you and you explain how u feel, if you tell him that perhaps u r willing to get some help, he needs to meet you half way and try really hard to be sensitive to your needs and make more of an effort not to flirt so much with other women. I have to say I have serious trust issues due to finding ex boyfriends in bed with other women and generally being treated quite badly. This has meant that i find it very hard to trust men, however, I have explained this to my current boyf and he tries to respect and support me as much as he can, whilst i get counselling to try and deal with my trust issues. It certainly makes for a much better relationship and I am slowly learning to not get so jealous etc. I hope this helps and although i do think u need to deal with some things your boyf needs to support you through this and he will respect your needs if he really loves you. Good luck :-)
hun you have every right to be jealous. and I don't think you should feel like you need to stop. he shouldn't be talking to, meeting, or charming other girls because he's with you. and if he knows you don't like that he does this he should have enough respect for you to stop. you could just talk to him and say I really don't like that you talk to other girls and they are attracted to you. I feel like this is ruining our relationship. And maybe he just isn't the right guy for you if he makes you feel like this.
you shouldn't have any problems with that..if you try to control him in this way you are surely going to ruin everything..if he is charming its obvious that other girls would be drawn to him..but that's not his mistake..you know he loves you..if you trust him you shouldn't have any problems if your boy friend talks or meets other girls...
Ahh please dont :(


ive been there done that got the friggin t shirt


believe me you want to kill your jealousy


girls can't help being attracted to him


if you love him, trust him


because if theres no trust, it aint gonna work :(


its like some guys could really like you but he doesn't say anything


but if it turns out he starts getting with any of these girls just ask why
wtf!! he's meeting and talking to girls!!


he shouldn't be charming other women!!!


im so confused!!


you don't want to make a fuss over you bf meeting other girls?!?!?


if my bf was meeting other girls i'd chop off his bits!!


sorry, anyway hope this kind of helps. ha ha.


Loopy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment