Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do you control the level of your voice during sexual activity?

There are people next door on both sides and my girlfriend gets embarassed and she askes me how do girls control the sound of their voices. She's asian, and she's noticed that white girls are quieter in bed and she was wondering how.How do you control the level of your voice during sexual activity?
You could fit her with a gag and/or a muzzle.





To the first poster: So it was YOU that I had to complain about to the tenants association. I never got any sleep for a year. I hope you're happy, you selfish beep-a-beep!!!How do you control the level of your voice during sexual activity?
Have her bite something.
try putting on the radio and that will be a reminder that you 2 have to keep it more quieter when your doing your thing together,,,,,,LOL
How would she know if all white girls are quieter in bed than asian girls?...I for one do not feel the need to control my voice during sex...I am a very passionate person, and I don't think I should need to have control over anything when I am making love, it's a spontaneous, natural thing. I live in an apartment and the walls are very thin, but it doesn't stop me. Why be embarassed if you're enjoying yourself?
Put music on to drown out the noise and tell her to bite something like a pillow. Or go somewhere else. Rent a hotel room and be as loud as you want to be.
Tell her to bite a pillow or lip or suck a popsicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment