Friday, February 12, 2010

How can I control or watch a different computer through wireless network?

I bought my son a new laptop. He has access to the internet wirelessly. He can access the internet anywhere in my house even in his room. I want to control and watch what he's doing. Is that possible or not. If it is can i dowload a free software online that let's me control a different computer.How can I control or watch a different computer through wireless network?
if the laptop he's running has windows xp you can use remote desktop connection (i think vista also has RDC). i'm not for spying on your kids like that. i know if my parents did that to me, i'd be really angry. haha good luck to yaHow can I control or watch a different computer through wireless network?
You could have a look at www.logmein.com but i think what your trying to do is a bit excessive, better to set up his laptop as you being an ';administrator';, from there you can restrict what he can actually do on the laptop. I imagine your main concern is the internet, so i would start looking at ';parental control'; options within the operating system (i assume its vista on a new laptop).





try to google the key words for further info





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment