Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do you control your breathing while running?

I've never understood what people were talking about. I find myself having to breathe in my mouth because I feel like I need more air than I can get through my nose.How do you control your breathing while running?
That's fine. You might find that your mouth will dry out after a while though. Just make sure to breathe from your diaphragm. It makes a world of difference when you breathe properly.How do you control your breathing while running?
When running, I take the air through the nose and expel it through the mouth.
do whatever's comfortable to you. i find that i run hard enough that i have to breathe in and out my mouth. if you are running and feel like you aren't getting enough air, open your mouth
just dont close ur mouth when u're running, we need a lot's oxigen to breath when we're doing hard works such as running. so its human natural behavior

No comments:

Post a Comment