Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do you control your sexual urges for your high school teacher?

I keep having these ';urges'; for my high school teacher. I want them to stop before I one day decide to kiss her for no reason and get suspended or expelled. What do I do to control myself?How do you control your sexual urges for your high school teacher?
ah, the old fall in love with a teacher. Who doesn't go through that once in their life? Well, you can always use your computer for other reasons...


Oh and don't have a ';nice masturbation session'; as someone suggested, that won't do you any good. Control yourself, hm... hard to say, most kids can easily avoid it. I would go with, if you do it everyone will piss their pants laughing at you and you will have a hard one right when your the center of attention, do you want that? The only thing you can do is think of the consequences and etc. I promise you 1 thing though, you will be expelled and she will be fired, + she could sue for sexual harassment so don't do it dude, just stay away from those thoughts at all costs...


I don't know what to say other than that, I admit laughing reading this, but that's just me i guess. There are plenty of things that could be worse than this though, urges are urges and if you let them take over you, you will be put in jail.How do you control your sexual urges for your high school teacher?
Based on age differences, most high school teachers would generally NOT have feelings for a teenage student. Given this, I can only imagine that her knowing you have urges for her would make her uncomfortable and stressed out, not to mention things between you two would probably become very awkward. So try to control yourself by knowing that if you did act on your urges, your relationship/interactions with her might become really uncomfortable - and I'm sure you'd prefer the oblivious yet normal relationship you have with her now over that.
Nothing you can do except leave the room straightaway when the bell rings. I've had feelings for a couple teachers but they were more emotional than sexual...when at the theaters I'd see a couple holding each other and wished they were there with me holding hands and cuddling, I'd picture spending time at some meadow while the sun set in the background in my daydreams, pictured being kissed by them alone in the classroom after school...which is why you need to get the hell out of her room
you probably wont get in trouble but she will lose her job, and suffer many consequences bc of your selfishness.





consider her family, her reputation, her career, her life.





she has waayy more to lose than you do
It could be worse Buddah, you could have a thing for lesbian librarians. But just in case you're serious:





http://books.google.com/books?id=yIXG9Fu鈥?/a>
well my friend...how about you just look at her and try to memorize the image and once you're home have a nice masturbation session :)





after a while you'll get tired of her and you'll want to think of someone else :)
um, just find another girl and be happy admiring her from a distance. school's almost out for the summer anyway. you can hang on a bit longer(:
Ok well i dont think you (buddah) should be in this situation. hahhaha Na but im 15 and last year had the HOTTEST health teacher ever she was 23 like 5'2'' about 115 pounds blonde! hahha just admire her!
ask to switch to another class- your councellor will understand.
Think about someone you find hotter than her.
think of her getting fire... that should help... you shouldn't do something that will jeopardize her job...
lol


idk...talk to her about it?


and be honest with her?

No comments:

Post a Comment