Friday, February 12, 2010

How do you control or remove static electricity from your vehicle?

Every time I get out of my vehicle,when I close the door,I get a shock! Is there a good way to prevent this from happening?How do you control or remove static electricity from your vehicle?
I use static guard in a spray can...you can also keep a dryer sheet such as bounce or downey and rub it on your hand to prevent static electricity...especially at the gas pumpHow do you control or remove static electricity from your vehicle?
Answer 1 Static guards are the same as what I have said any motor asccessory place should have them Cheers grabern40@yahoo .com.au

Report Abuse



Install static guards.
A rubber strap with metal inside hanging off the back bumper can do the job it must be able to touch ground when stopped
  • hair cut styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment