Friday, February 12, 2010

How do I control where my chinchilla urinates?

I have a male chinchilla who's about 8 months old. When I let him out of his cage, he runs around, but then goes and hides, and he urinates outside of his cage. What can I do to teach him to only urinate inside his cage?How do I control where my chinchilla urinates?
Chinchillas are very smart, but I have done extensive research and have never hear of anyone litter training a chinchilla. I have read that, especially with pooping, they tend to just not realize they are doing it, it just happens as they go about their business. It is also why chinchillas don't only use one corner of the cage for pooping, like many caged animals.How do I control where my chinchilla urinates?
well the truth is you cant. don't disipline him for this he didn't do anythng wrong. and never hit or push your chinchilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment