Friday, February 12, 2010

How do I control my emotions and not be amazingly happy one second and amazingly sad the next?

I am either jumping off the walls with happiness and excitement or i am crying my eyes out, really upset and feel terribly down.


Someone please help what can i do to control myself and just stay neutral How do I control my emotions and not be amazingly happy one second and amazingly sad the next?
Train yourself in stoic philosophy. I suggest you read Epictetus' Handbook. It may take a long time to attain a true state of stoicism, some never attain it actually, but even making the first steps toward it is progress...How do I control my emotions and not be amazingly happy one second and amazingly sad the next?
You might try and think that it really is very wonderful to be amazingly happy and throbbingly excited the one second and amazingly sad the next second.





You might try and think that your own glowy and your own gloomy moods all are great evidences of a much vivid ardent life in you, within the rich vaults of your own chest, on the immense bright shores and in the now flowery now snowy landscapes of your own soul.





Coolly ever strictly methodically controlling oneself may be like doing oneself into a robot or hostage or slave of one's own self; staying just neutral may be like being no fiercy daring lad and no ardent gal, colorless, tasteless, without those great spices and wild fancies of richly vivid life.





You might try and reflectively go on thinking that you are very lucky being what you are. And you might fiercely try and ever more diligently go on building up more good more glowing memories for the future.





Allow me to wish you many chances of great laughs.
i know that this is not a very good answer but...do tai chi...it relaxes your mind...once you relax your mind...you relax and control your emotions.
That might be Bi-polar. Go see a doctor.
join yoga classes this will help u a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment