Monday, February 8, 2010

How to control calories during the day?

I should be eating about 1700 calories a day. It seems to be a struggle because I am used to eating so much. I would love to lose weight.





How do you control your mind and body to get used to eating only 1700 calories (or less) a day? Is it supposed to be very hard at first, and when can I overcome this? Thank you. How to control calories during the day?
Eat small meals about 6 times a day that way you are never hungry, it takes a lot of work to get this setup but if you do it then I think you will really be successful in your endeavorHow to control calories during the day?
What I do is I plan out exactly what I'm gonna have to eat the next day the night before. I'll work out too so if I am at the market and I see something I want to eat, i'll cheat a bit (knowing i worked out) and i'll eat it. Don't try and deprive yourself of too much because then you will ultimately break. Know that you can do it and you willl. Try Special K protein bars (feel fuller longer). They really help. Also the Special K water mix. Oatmeal is great for breakfast too. Eat vegies because they fill you up more. What I also do is always have gum on hand--if I want to keep myself from snacking on things I am not hungry for, i'll pop in a piece of gum.


hope this helps. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment