Friday, February 12, 2010

How can i control my thick frizzy hair?

I have medium length dark brown hair, its quite thick and frizzes when it dries. It looks fine after I wash it and its wet but then it poofs after it dries. Does anyone have any tips for controlling it?How can i control my thick frizzy hair?
I have the craziest long puffy/frizzy/wild hair ever and after a while just learned to embrace it? The best stuff-I think is Garnier Frutis this putty stuff that comes in a green container. It's very sticky and gloopy but once you use a generous amount in your hair and try to ';straighten it out'; with your hands, your hair will dry in prettier more calm curls than wild frizz. I also like the Got2Be glue that comes in a bright yellow tube which makes my curls VERY stiff, but holds my hair down to a normal size as well.





xoHow can i control my thick frizzy hair?
I had this exact same problem. I tried all sorts of things for years and I finally decided to get a buzz cut. I look and feel so much better now.
Use a good hydrating or anti-poof shampoo and conditioner. I heard Sunsilk Anti-poof (blue bottle) is pretty good.





Try taking out most of the moisture by towel drying your hair. If you blowdry, that might make your hair more poofy.





You can also use defrizzing serums in the morning as a touch-up.





Basically, it's what you put on your hair (shampoo, serums) and how your hair dries that control the poofiness.
infusium anti frizz..works miracles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment