Wednesday, February 10, 2010

On the birth control pill, what day do you start your period?

When taking birth control, on the last week of pills (the week that you normally have your period) how many pills have you taken before you start your period? I ask because I am on my 5th pill of this week now and no period yet. My only other signs of pregnancy are sore breasts and constipation, both of which could also be caused from the pill. I called my doctor and she said to give it some more time. I am just curious when everyone else normally starts.On the birth control pill, what day do you start your period?
if your just now starting to take this..it can take some time for you periods to become regular..once they are by the time your on your 2 pill youll start...right now your body's hormone levels are going through a loop because of the birthcontrol pills...give it some time..if you dont get it with in the next week or so..contact your doctor.On the birth control pill, what day do you start your period?
I took my last pill on Saturday and I usually get my period on either Wednesday or Thursday, so 5 days is perfectly normal.



No comments:

Post a Comment