Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I control my allergies in University housing?

I live in university housing and my allergies are killing me. Web MD suggests vacuuming %26amp;steam cleaning %26amp;washing linens often %26amp;replacing your mattress, etc but being in University controlled housing I don't have access to laundry or steam cleaners the way homeowners do. Meds don't work for me for some reason.





Are there any remedies for me?How do I control my allergies in University housing?
Try Isotonix OPC-3 it is a vitamin supplement. But I promise you it really works.





I am 31 and have had terrible allergies for 30 years until I started taking OPC-3 in March. I was supposed to be going on shots which I didn't want. A nurse friend of mine told me about it. Didn't believe her but I was willing to try anything before shots.





I am so glad I started taking OPC-3 it has been six months now allergy free!

No comments:

Post a Comment