Friday, February 12, 2010

How do you control mealy bugs on lantana plants outdoors?

I live in Florida and have a small outdoor bed of lantana plants that is infested with mealy bugs. I killed a lot of them with Safer insecticidal soap and applied Di-Syston systemic granules around the plant root zones. I hope that I can get control this way, but I would like the opinions of expert gardeners. Thanks.How do you control mealy bugs on lantana plants outdoors?
You did all the right things to control the mealy bug infestation. The systemic should keep them at bay for a couple of months then reapply. By fall they will be on their way out.How do you control mealy bugs on lantana plants outdoors?
feed them . why in the hell do people keep trying to kill everything off . feed them flower not self rising . cornmeal is better . but pleeses stop spraying your only killing the future wake up .

No comments:

Post a Comment